We’ve found some great resources for visiting and parking in NYC. There are guidebooks, maps, and gadgets with all sorts of information about NYC attractions, plus books and resources for NYC parking and NYC driving.
- About.com: hands down, this is our first stop for anything about Manhattan. Festivals, events, theater, regulations, shopping and sales, celebrations, restaurants, Pam Skillings’ has all the information you could even want for NYC attractions.
- NYC.com: Everything NYC on the web from the New York City Experts. Make reservations, buy tickets, read and write reviews, subscribe to blogs, and research your next trip to NYC.
- NYCGo: resources for NYC attractions, where to go, what to do, where to stay, and planning your NYC visit.
- New York Parking Ticket: this fabulous site has helped many people defend and avoid a NYC parking ticket. Contact them for an assessment of your case.
- 888 Red Light: another reliable resource for anything having to do with NYC traffic tickets or NYC traffic violations. Whether you’ve got a speeding ticket or made a right turn on red, 888 Red Light are the experts to help you through the situation.
- Map of NYC Streets: when it comes to maps, we only rely on John Tauranac’s books and maps. He’s walked every street in Manhattan and is the expert on designing the NYC subway map and NYC bus map.