EZPass NJ gives you discounts at numerous NYC Bridges & Tunnels connecting Manhattan to the outer boroughs and New Jersey, plus Newark, LaGuardia, and JFK International airports. In New Jersey, that includes the toll roads of the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, the Atlantic City Expressway, and all Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and Delaware crossings.
Find out how much you can save on NYC Bridge & Tunnel Tolls.
You can buy EZPass NJ at retailers, but the EZPass NJ site hasn’t listed these retailers yet. Stay tuned.
To sign up for an account online, fill out an application.
To sign up for an account in person, just come into either of the Customer Service Centers.
To sign up for a Commercial/Business account over the phone, call 1-888-AUTO-TOLL (888 288-6865).
CONTACT NJ EZPASS
- 1 888 288 6865
EZPASS NJ CUSTOMER SERVICE LOCATIONS
- 375 McCarter Highway (Route 21) — Newark, NJ 07114, M – F 7am-7pm, Saturday 8am-2pm
- 420 North 6th Street — Camden, NJ 08102, M – F 8am-6pm
- Delaware Memorial Bridge Plaza — I-295 and New Castle Avenue, New Castle, DE 19720, Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri 8am-5pm, Thurs 8am-7pm
NOTES ABOUT NJ EZ PASS
- EZPass NJ charges a monthly $1 Service Fee. The Port Authority issues the EZPass for NJ. You can avoid the Port Authority’s $1 fee if you close your account and open a new account with the MTA (which usually handles metropolitan areas of NYC and Long Island) or the Thruway Authority (which handles upstate motorists).
- You will pay the Cash Toll rate at New York crossings on the East River.