Traffic Conundrums deciphers the confusing NYC traffic and NYC parking rules for situations such as:
- Where can you double-park?
- Where can you make a left turn on Park Avenue without stopping at the median?
- Can you park at a broken meter?
- Where can you make a left turn at a red light?
- What happens when your out-of-state registration is expired?
- How can you get unhooked from an NYPD tow truck?
Gridlock Sam has been the expert on NYC’s traffic and NYC parking laws for over 30 years. As a former NYC taxi driver, NYC Traffic Commissioner, and Deputy Commissioner of the NYC Department of Transportation, and now one of the leading transportation engineers in the United States today, Sam knows his way around NYC traffic laws.
You’ll be sure to save more than the price of this book the first time you avoid NYC traffic tickets. It’s a must for anyone dealing with NYC driving.
We ship via USPS, usually within 24 hours of ordering.