Tree Lighting Schedule
7 – 9pm at West 48th – W 51st St between 5th & 6th Avenues
Nearby NYC Parking Garages
It could be your worst nightmare to drive near Rockefeller Center for the Tree Lighting 2011 on November 30th. But if you are driving and looking for Rockefeller Center parking, here are some NYC parking garages:
Ulltra Car Park — The Centurion, 33 W 56th Street, between 5th and 6th Avenue
- $18 Enter after 5PM, Exit by 2AM.
- $32 for 2 hours
- $39 for 12 hours
- $10 surcharge for SUVs and oversized vehicles
Central Parking — Print out the coupon for this rate here
- $19 — 304 W 49 St between 8th & 9th Avenues
- $16 — 23 W 55 St between 5th & 6th Avenues
- $25 — 257 W 47th St between 7th & 8th Avenues
- $26 — 27 E 50th St between Madison & Park Avenues
If you want cheaper parking in NYC for the Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting 2011, look for an Evening Special Rate farther East near 3rd Ave, 2nd Ave, or even 1st Ave, or farther West towards 8th Ave or 9th Ave.
Things to Do Before the Tree Lighting
If you want to make a day of it, Rockefeller Center has an interactive trip planner so you can map out your route and make sure you don’t miss any of the fabulous attractions.