The three Municipal Lots included in Park It! NYC and various streets all accept the NYC Parking Card.
YOU CAN PURCHASE A CARD AT:
Online at the NYC Department of Transportation
Online at the City Store
In person at the City Store, official store of The City of New York, located at the Manhattan Municipal Building, One Centre Street, North Plaza, in lower Manhattan (open Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:30pm).
NYC Department of Finance, Adjudication and Payment Center, located at 66 John Street, 2nd Floor, Manhattan, 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
By Telephone, call the City Store at 311 (212-NEW-YORK outside New York City).
For street parking, NYC Parking Cards are accepted at:
- Kips Bay: 2nd Avenue from 30th to 33rd Street
- Midtown: 30th Street between 1st and 2nd Avenue
- 27th to 59th Street from 2nd to 9th Avenue
- 72nd Street
- 14th Street: Union Square
- 8th Street: NYU area
- Orchard Street
- Canal Street West Broadway to Bowery
- Upper West Side: Broadway, Columbus
- Amsterdam Avenues from 72nd Street to 86th Street
- W 125th Street between Fifth and St. Nicholas Avenues