July 25, 2012
With an additional 390 miles of NYC bike lanes added since 2002 – for a total of 700 miles of NYC bicycle lanes- you’ll soon be able to pick up a bicycle on the street and ride away!
Sometime in the second half of 2012 (the launch date seems to be a moving target), the Citibike program will launch. Here’s how it works:
1. Purchase access for a period of 24 hours, 7 days or annually (Annual membership is purchased online).
- Annual Membership: $95, 45 min rides
- 7-Day Membership: $25, 30 min rides
- 24-Hour Membership: $9.95, 30 min rides
2. Go to any of the 600 bike-share stations to access one of the 10,000 bicycles in Manhattan, Brooklyn, & Queens Read more…